February 2017 AIA Grande Prairie Branch Meeting,
Feb 13, 5:30 PM
The Shark Club, Grande Prairie.
This month's meeting we will be putting our brains together and reviewing the 2nd Draft of the proposed "Land Reclamation Practice Standard" document, to help make sure that this document represents everything as member that we believe it should cover and represent. The document can be found on your "Member Home" page, under the "News and Annoucements" heading in the middle of the page, so please print off a copy and make sure to read it over and make notes.
Please come prepared to share your thoughts and ideas on the document so that we can send the collection to Les Fuller (email@example.com) by March 3, 2017.
Our meeting this month is:
- at the Shark Club, in the back room
- feel free to arrive any time after 5:30
- invite your friends and collegues, anyone who you think needs to/wants to have a say in the document
- please make sure to register so that I can provide our servers with an accurate head count.
- you will be responsible for your own drinks and meal