NEED ACCESS TO QUALIFIED AGROLOGY PROFESSIONALS?
FIND AN AGROLOGY PROFESSIONAL QUICKLY!
The Alberta Institute of Agrologists would like to offer your company the best targeted employment posting service in the industry for agrology-related positions. Your ad will be placed on the members-only site and emailed directly to your target market of 2,600 AIA members every Tuesday in our Weekly News Update. Your ad will run every week for up to one month. For the months June to August, it will run every two weeks. Your ad will be available at any time on the Member Portal for the duration of your posting.
Please have your ad submitted BEFORE 10 A.M. ON TUESDAY to ensure maximum exposure through our Weekly News Update.
- One - Five Employment Ads in one month: $200.00+GST per ad
- Discount Pricing Available for six or more Employment Ads in one month: $175.00+GST per ad
Company Discount Pricing: Companies who employ 20 or more permanent, full-time professionals (AIT, ATT, PAg, RTAg) in good standing with the Institute at the time of ad placement are eligible for a 15% discount on ALL job postings. Companies should advise the AIA that they employ 20 or more AIA members prior to placing their ad(s).REFUND POLICY: AIA will grant NO refunds for any purchased Ads unless an error is made by AIA in a posting.
Please Note: The following requirements MUST be met in order to post an ad with the AIA. Your ad will be reviewed by the AIA office prior to posting. The Institute reserves the right to reject any posting or content. Upon approval, your ad will be posted on the AIA website and a notification email will be sent to you.
- One job description per posting;
- Posting must be agrology-related;
- Posting must be uploaded in PDF format;
- Posting must include a submission start and end date;
- *We will post ads for up to one month. If more than one month is required for your posting, you will need to repurchase another ad with new dates.
- Posting MUST state that eligibility for registration with the Alberta Institute of Agrologists (or the appropriate provincial institute for jobs outside of Alberta) is required.
- *This statement must be visible in your PDF attachment.