NEED ACCESS TO QUALIFIED AGROLOGY PROFESSIONALS?
FIND AN AGROLOGY PROFESSIONAL QUICKLY!
The Alberta Institute of Agrologists would like to offer your company the best targeted employment posting service in the industry for agrology related positions. Your employment posting will be placed on the members only site and emailed directly to your target market of 2,600 AIA members every Tuesday in the weekly news update. A fee for the job posting will be charged for this exclusive service. For the months June – August, ads will run every two weeks for six weeks. Otherwise ads will run every week on Tuesdays.
Please have your ad submitted before NOON on Tuesday to ensure maximum exposure through our Weekly News Update.
Quantity Discounts Available! Significant savings are available when purchasing bundles of 5 or 10 employment postings in a single transaction. Ads purchased will remain on your account until used (will expire after 1 year from purchase date).
Please Note: Discounts only apply to bundles, not individually purchased ads. All ads in a bundle must be used after one year from the purchase date.
- 1 Employment Ad (posted for up to 1 month): $250.00+GST
- A Bundle of 5 Employment Ads: $1125.00+GST ($225.00+GST/advertisement)
- A Bundle of 10 Employment Ads: $2000.00+GST ($200.00+GST/advertisement)
Please Note: These requirements MUST be met in order to post an ad with the AIA. Your ad will be reviewed by the AIA office prior to posting. The Institute reserves the right to reject any posting or content. Upon approval, the position will be posted and a notification email will be sent. To check the status of a posting, please click on ‘View my Job Postings and Invoices’.
- One job description per posting
- Posting must be agrology-related
- Posting must be uploaded in PDF format
- Posting must include a submission start and end date
- *We will post ads for up to one month for $250.00+GST/ad. If more than one month is required, you will need to resubmit the job posting online.
- The job advertisement MUST state that eligibility for registration with the Alberta Institute of Agrologists (or the appropriate provincial institute for jobs outside of Alberta) is required. This statement must be visible in the PDF attachment.
Your ad will be reviewed by the AIA office prior to posting. The Institute reserves the right to reject any posting or content.
Note: Once the office approves the posting, the employer should receive an email notification that the posting has been approved/denied.