If you have a diploma or degree in agriculture or environmental science from outside of Canada, and you wish to apply for registration, you will need to provide the following:

  • Originals OR notarized copies OR electronic copies of your transcript(s). If your transcripts are not in English, a translated copy is also required.
  • Originals of your specialized   IQAS  assessment (International Qualifications Assessment Service) OR  course-by-course   WES  assessment (World Education Services) on diploma or degree(s). Please be aware these assessments may take several months. Click here for more information .
  • Proof of ability to work in Canada. This may be a photocopy or scan of your work permit, permanent resident card (front and back), Canadian citizenship card (front and back), Canadian passport, etc.

In Alberta, regulated members practicing agrology are either Professional Agrologists (PAg) or Registered Technologists in Agrology (RTAg). Those enrolled in the In-Training Program are registered as Agrologists In-Training (AIT) or Agrology Technologists In-Training (ATT). To find out more about these designations, click here . The educational requirements for admission to Alberta Institute of Agrologists is here .

Click Here to Apply