Green Paper Registration and Fees
Agenda AGM Documents Plenary Speakers CCP Conference Speakers Become a Sponsor Conference Sponsors 2017 Award Recipients 2016 Award Recipients Accomodations, Parking & Services
Project Management Courses Reclamation Courses Green Paper Presentations 2017 Plenary Presentations 2017 Conference Presentations 2016 Plenary Presentations 2016 Conference Presentations 2015 Plenary Presentations 2015 Conference Presentations 2014 Conference Presentations 2013 Conference Presentations 2012 Conference Presentations
The 14th Annual Banff Conference – April 3-5, 2018
Conference Green Paper:
Governments and People
TEN REASONS TO ATTEND AIA CONFERENCE/AGM IN 2018
1. AT THE AGM: Your AIA Council will be hosting a 90-minute session with all members about:
- Member practice
- Member issues
- Institute management
3. NETWORKING: Looking to connect with a new company, find a new career choice, meet senior members – the AGM/CONFERENCE is the place to be.
4. 20 CCP HOURS: Attend the AGM and AIA Conference and collect 20 CCP hours
5. SIX EXCELLENT CCP SESSIONS: Topics to be announced.
6. TOP TECHNICAL PRESENTATIONS: Hear about government platforms for energy and agriculture now and in the future and the role of professions in the current political climate.
7. AIA AWARD PRESENTATIONS: See major achievements by emerging AIA members for distinguished and professional AIA members.
8. EXCELLENT WINE AND CHEESE EVENT: Relax, eat and meet fellow agrologists and AIA staff while visiting our trade show booths!
9. THE BANQUET: Good food and a relaxed dining atmosphere in scenic Banff!
10. ENJOY BANFF: Banff Park is one of the Canadian Rockies “World Heritage Sites parks” (Banff, Jasper, Kootenay and Yoho national parks). The scenery in Banff is second to none and the setting is spectacular for the 2018 AIA conference!