Thank you for your new member application to the Alberta Institute of Agrologists (AIA).
Your application will be moved forward for review after the Institute has received the following*:
- Transcripts from all Canadian post-secondary educational institutions. Only original transcripts in the original sealed envelope are accepted. You can contact your Student Services department and ask them to forward an original transcript to the AIA office at #1430, 5555 Calgary Trail NW, Edmonton AB, Canada T6H 5P9.
Internationally Educated Applicants (diplomas/degrees outside of Canada) must also include the following:
- Original transcripts or notarized copies of transcripts from all international post-secondary educational institutions (photocopies and electronic copies of originals are not accepted). If your transcripts are not in English, a translated copy is also required. Please forward to the AIA office at the address provided above.**
- Original Specialized International Qualifications Assessment Services (IQAS) assessment OR the Course by Course World Education Services (WES) assessment on diploma(s) or degree(s) obtained outside of Canada. Please forward to the AIA office at the address provided above.**
- Proof of ability to work in Canada (photocopy of Canadian citizenship card, permanent resident card, or work permit). You can upload this through your Application Portal, under "Document Upload", or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* All required application documentation must be submitted and received by the AIA within 6 months of submitting your application, after which your application will be cancelled and all documentation received will be shredded without further notice. Please contact the AIA office if more time is required.
** Original international transcripts and IQAS/WES assessments will be returned once your application has been reviewed via regular postage. If you would like to arrange an alternate method of return, please contact the AIA office.
If you have any questions, please contact the office at (780) 435-0606, toll-free within Alberta at 1-855-435-0606, or email email@example.com.
Click HERE to proceed to your Application Portal where you can review and edit your personal information or access the "Document Upload" function.